Wednesday, January 6, 2010

I amaze even myself

I am really getting into this whole blog thing, and I even created a new link!! I uploaded a bunch of photos that I have taken over the past year. Most of which I edited in Photoshop, some just a slight adjustment of color, some cropped. Nothing fancy, but even though I have been snapping pictures and working with Photoshop for eons, I haven't really played much with the images unless they were for one of my designs. I might go tramping through the fresh snow today and snap a few more images, we'll see how motivated I get!!

BTW, in case anyone cares, The Banh Mi was de-lic-ious and here's the recipe I used. Thanks so much to Banh Mi Battle for posted this recipe. I fried my in a wok until it was crispy on the outside. Since I have never eaten one before, I am not sure if that's the right way, but we loved it. Served it on crusty Italian Bread (next time will use a softer bread), with homemade pickled carrots, lettuce, mayo and jalapenos. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment