Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hello… it's been a while

I have not been able to write anything because last week after 15 long months on unemployment, I GOT A JOB!! Woohoo me! So between commuting to Ithaca everyday and school three days a week, life is back to normal for me, but extras like writing here have escaped my attention. So you might not hear from me often, but I'll fill you in when I can.

One of these days, I'll remember to bring my camera to work. I pass the most amazing sites on my 45 minute drive between Elmira and Ithaca, and although I see the same places everyday, they are always different. It makes me appreciate the beauty around me and I so much want to capture it "on film" (there's an expression you don't hear everyday, but I digress)… The scenery is breath taking. My office is in Ithaca at the airport park, and everyday when I leave to come home, I have the most amazing view of the lake. Words cannot describe the view. So note to self… bring camera, leave a little earlier and capture that beauty. I don't know if my amateurish photography will do it justice, and maybe that's why I haven't attempted it yet, but I promise I'll try.

Have a great day all… and remember just look around you and take in the sights, they are never the same and you never know what you might see!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see what photos you take. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete